Kempton of Greenville is conveniently located in the heart of Greenville (Greer), South Carolina; central to healthcare, shopping and recreation venues. Family members will find visiting their loved-ones fun and easy with close proximity to multiple major highways and the Greenville airport.
Our Retirement Community in Greenville, SC Neighborhood
Kempton of Greenville is situated right on the border of Greenville and Greer, and is a short drive to beautiful and charming historic downtown Greer. Just a short distance from so many things to do and so many places to explore, with ideal weather year round, Kempton of Greenville is the perfect destination to call home.
Things to see and do in Greer
- Downtown Greer – Here the cobblestone streets are lined with a unique selection of dining venues, quaint boutiques for a unique shopping experience, and local breweries and wine bars.
- Greer City Park – A pristine, 12-acre park, and the perfect place to enjoy an afternoon picnic, a stroll along the many walking trails, or an outdoor event at the Amphitheatre. Make sure not to miss the gazebo that overlooks the peaceful and calming fountain.
- Antique shopping venues near Spartanburg
- Greer Farmers Market near Spartanburg
- Greer Heritage Museum – History buffs won’t be disappointed. Make sure to tour the Suber’s Corn Mill which was constructed in 1908, and is one of and handful of Grist Mills that is still operating in South Carolina.
- Multiple Golf courses near Spartanburg – both public and private